Virtual Thanksgiving Feast (A Collection of Recipes to Appreciate and Share)

Just wanted to share some lovely dishes that I think would make a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner. And, yes, I'm including a few of my own recipes. Don't hate, y'all. 


I'm borrowing this concept from Jenn at Much to My Delight, who hosts what she calls Blogger Party Potlucks. It's such a sweet way to round-up fabulous, uncomplicated, crowd-pleasing recipes from food blogs that I enjoy—and hope you will, too.


Oh, and if you're a blogger and have a real food (no Cool Whip, please!) recipe you'd like to share, please post the link in the comments section. I'm always looking for new recipes to drool over and new blogs to read!


Bell Peppers Bruschetta from Give me Flour
Give Me Flour


Figs in a Blanket from Domestic Fits
Domestic Fits


Butternut Squash & Pear Soup
Full Belly Sisters










Pear Salad with Blue Cheese and Sweet Spicy Nuts from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Sumptuous Spoonfuls









Kale with Garlic from A Clove of Garlic, A Pinch of Salt
A Clove of Garlic, A Pinch of Salt


Honey Roasted Carrots
Full Belly Sisters







Cranberry and Horseradish Relish from Serious Food for the Soul
Serious Food for the Soul




Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes from Steamy Kitchen
Steamy Kitchen

Mom's Roast Turkey by Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes









Pumpkin Pie from Life Currents
Life Currents


Vanilla Bean Yogurt Apple Cake from Mia's Domain
Mia's Domain


Flourless Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Cookies
Full Belly Sisters

Do you have any real food recipes you'd like to share for my virtual Thanksgiving feast? Post your links in the comments section below...



























Comments

  1. You are so sweet! Blogger Party Potluck?? What a fun idea!! 
    And you should include on this round up your Praline-Topped Sweet Potatoes too!! My mouth is salivating 'til now with those close up pics!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you're a doll! Those praline sweet potatoes are divine (if i do say so myself) but are probably a bit too sugary to make the cut for this healthy potluck ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel @Time for Good FoodNovember 20, 2011 at 8:48 AM

    I just discovered your site thanks to Sumptuous Spoonfuls. What a great idea! I have a good chocolate pound cake recipe that I think would be nice for the Thanksgiving table: http://timeforgoodfood.blogspot.com/2011/09/chocolate-pound-cake-and-lost-art-of.html

    I'm hoping to post my family's pecan pie recipe later today or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel - Thank you for sharing, not just your amazing-looking recipe, but also your lovely post! I think people (women in particular) are so worried about being judged by visitors that we focus too much on the tidying-up and not enough on the visit! (I know i'm guilty of this!)

    So glad you found us so we could find your blog, as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts